Payday loans are just like an advance on your salary. However, a third party is involved who is called a lender. Options of lenders are banks, online payday lenders, instant payday lenders, direct payday lenders and so on.
Direct payday lenders are the best option. Since you get to talk with the lender and you don’t have to pay an additional fee to an agent. These loans are usually available from $100 to $1500. However, if you are in need of additional funds more than $1500, you can talk to the lender. The process is less complicated as compared to normal loans. However, if you have a good credit record, you should approach your own bank first. This is because when you are dealing with your own bank, there is no third party involved and your bank account information is more secure.
The procedure is simple. First, you should look for one of the best direct payday lenders. Then, contact them online or you can go to their office directly. Then fill up a simple form along with a few necessary documents. And then, the money gets deposited into your account. This might take from 1 hour to 24 hours. And this money can then be repaid on your next pay day the day when you receive your next pay.
Another good thing about direct payday lenders is that they don’t check your credit record unlike in banks. The money gets transferred to your account quickly and you can extend your due date if you are not able to repay the loan on the due date. The, due date is usually 15 days after you get the loan. However, you can extend it up to 100 days. They might take some action if you exceed more than 100 days.
Also, if you get your pay before the due date, you should not return it then as they might charge a penalty in that case, you might want to select direct payday lenders who don’t.
Many a times we face some emergencies like medical problems or school fees due to which, we fall short of money. That is when you need to go to direct payday lenders. Payday loans are nothing but short term loans which we all require at some point or another.
The procedure is simple, you need to fill out a simple form, give them necessary documents or fax them, along with that you need to give them a post dated cheque (PDC) of the amount you require and the fee interest, mostly 10 to 15 %. This cheque should be dated to your next payday the day when you receive your pay.
Many options of direct payday lenders are available. You should select the one who suits your needs.
1. Terms and conditions: always read the terms and conditions carefully before the formalities are done. There might be some conditions which you do not accept. In that case, try a different lender.
2. Rate of interest: The rate of interest usually higher than the normal rate of interest. Look at all the rates from different lenders and select the one which is suitable for you the lowest.
3. Their reputation or image: Ask some colleges or friends about lenders. They might know some trust worthy ones.
4. Penalty (whether the charge a penalty if you return the money before the due date): some direct payday lenders charge you a penalty for returning the money before the due date. You would want to select the one who doesn’t.
5. Your credit record: If you have maintained a good credit record so far, try and go to your own bank. Even if you don’t have a very good credit record, you can go to some other lenders who might help you.
Always select a lender who suits your needs so that you don’t face a problem later on.